Get Casino Bonus
Baccarat is an innovative online casino game which is available for anyone that to play and enjoy. It’s a pretty easy game to play and quite understandable for anyone patient enough to learn and willing. Baccarat is a game that requires patience, tact, wits and wisdom when it comes to money management. The amount of chips or money you have on you doesn’t quite determine whether you win a round or not. What really matters is how well you manage your money compared to your opponent, and how well you play to ensure you don’t lose rounds as much as your opponents. Baccarat tournaments are quite popular ad have been tagged as the king of casino games. It is likened to Poker but the betting rounds occur in an anti-clockwise pattern as opposed to Poker’s clockwise direction.
Top Baccarat Match Deposit Bonus List
- Baccarat is played at a separate table in the casino. Either a six-deck shoe or an eight-deck shoe
- All cards less than 10 are counted at face value. The 10s and face cards have no value in this game of play.
- Only single digit numbers have value. Aces are counted as one, Suits are not counted. In a count that becomes a double digit value, the left digit is discarded. Hence 37 becomes a 7, and 19 becomes a 9.
- To begin, the players bet on the player, the banker, or a tie.
- The dealer gives two cards each to both the player first and then the banker.
- Here the main objective is to bet on the hand that you feel will have the topmost total value.
- A third one may then be dealt to either or both the player and/or the banker. The third is dealt based on the third-card-rules.
- The third-card-rules do not have to be memorized as they are customarily observed in every game and rarely is a mistake ever made.
Online Casino List to Play Baccarat
i. If either the contender or the bank have a total of 8 or 9 on the first two cards no further is drawn. The resulting hand is called a natural and the hand is over.
ii. If the player’s is less than or equal to 5 the player’s hand draws a card
iii. If the player does not draw a card, then the bank’s hand stands on 6 or more and takes a third on a total of 5 or less. If the participant does take a third then the Bank’s third-card-rule below will determine if the bank takes a third card.
i. If the bank’s total is 2 or less then it draws, regardless of what the player’s third card is.
ii. If the bank’s total is 3 then it draws a third unless the player’s third card was an 8.
iii. If the bank total is 4 then it draws a third unless the player had 0, 1, 8, or 9.
iv. If the bank’s total is 5 then it draws a third if the player had 4, 5, 6, or 7.
v. If the bank’s total is 7, then the bank stands.
- Make sure your tie bet if at all you want to make one is made in your last betting round.
- Betting on the banker is half the time, smart to make.
- Be careful not to mistake a pass card for a secret bet.
- Ensure you have a secret bet saved up for the last round in case you have to bet first.
- Be careful when using your secret bet. Using a secret when you’re scheduled to bet last or later is equivalent to wasting it. Be smart!
- Practice. Practice. Practice. At home, online, all the time.
- Enjoy the game!