Redeem Casino Welcome Bonus
At first hear, Bonus Poker Deluxe sounds like a more advanced version of your good old Bonus Poker. But on the contrary, it is a much simpler version of the game. It was intended for gamblers who are ready to bring it up a notch from the basic Jacks or Better but are still quite apprehensive to the thought of devising and memorizing a strategy. Hence, software developer Microgaming devised a game for people who are familiar with video poker but made it even more exciting by increasing the payout on every single four-of-a-kind holding a player gets dealt. This is a classic video poker game with very simple rules and can reward the player well if he or she knows how to use the basic strategies.
How to Play Bonus Poker Deluxe
Here are the rules to follow when playing Bonus Poker Deluxe:
- Think of Bonus Poker Deluxe as a variation of video poker with a slightly modified paytable that grants bonuses for four-of-a-kind and straight flushes, although full house, straights, and two pairs have reduced odds.
- There are 52 cards will be dealt from a standard deck for one hand only and the odds of getting winning combinations are known due to the number of cards on deck to determine probabilities. They will be shuffled before each deal.
- There are no jokers in Bonus Poker Deluxe. Standard poker hands are valid and a pair of jacks is a hand with the lowest rank.
- The maximum payout is 4,000 coins but in order to get this, the player must play with maximum bet values. The payout has five section divisions and each section corresponds to a different bet amount.
- The player will adjust the bet level by clicking on one of the rows and press on the deal button. (Playing with maximum bet level is recommended).
- The deck is shuffled each time and the player gets 5 random cards. The player can keep the cards that he or she likes by clicking on the said cards. The goal is to get hold of cards with a combination such as four-of-a-kind, four aces, and the Royal Flush.
- Coin value ranges from 25 cents to 10 dollars, wherein a player can play betting from one to five coins, and the maximum bet can be 50 dollars. Player can only exchange any number of cards once for free.
- The contender needs to click on the deal button again to throw away the unwanted cards.
- The player will now receive cards in exchange for the ones that he or she didn’t keep for holding. If the result is a winning hand, the player gets paid accordingly to the paytable.
Winnings can be increased on a principle of equal chances. There will be one face-up card and four hole cards. The player must be able to guess which among the hole cards will have a higher rank than the face up. A correct choice will double the amount of winnings while a wrong one means its loss. If a player is content with the winnings, he or she may choose not to risk on doubling the price by clicking on the collect button.
For both new faces and long-time fans of video poker, playing the Bonus Poker Deluxe willl surely give players the thrill of winning big.