The online casino industry is developing so fast that it’s almost impossible to keep up. One of the things that is constantly improving is the variety of payment options. It’s getting easier and easier to complete a transaction.
Nowadays, players from Canada have all kinds of banking methods at their disposal. One of the latest additions to the long list is Zimpler. The company was started in Europe and offers a Pay-by-Phone solution. Recently, Zimpler expanded its business and Canadians can use the option. Plenty of casinos were quick to integrate and more are expected to follow in the near future.
How does Zimpler Casino payment work?
Let’s start by saying Zimpler is currently the only Pay-by-Phone service designed specifically to meet the needs of the online gambling market. Other options like Boku, for example, work too, but they are a more general solution.
As a result, Zimpler is the best payment method of this type. The Swedish company started in 2016 and the concept is simple. You need to create a Zimpler account, connect a payment option, and only use your phone to complete deposits to online casinos.
The system works as an additional safety net, because your credit card or bank details are not used in the transactions. Only an SMS is sent to your phone as a confirmation. The success of Zimpler in Europe lead to the provider’s expansion in other places. Fortunately, Canadian players can take full advantage of this option and plenty of online gambling operators have already implemented Zimpler.
Main Zimpler Deposit Advantages
Here are the main reasons Zimpler became so popular when it comes to online gambling:
- Designed to meet the needs of the industry: the sole focus of Zimpler is to meet the needs of each online casino lover, including Canadians. This makes the user interface and the whole process more suitable compared to other similar options;
- Larger limits: most Pay-by-Phone options have low deposit limits. The situation is different with Zimpler. You could be able to hundreds and even thousands of dollars if you wish so;
- Variety of options: one of the best things about Zimpler is that you can use various payment options such as credit cards, e-wallets, and more;
- Security: each transaction doesn’t require your personal info, so the chance of someone getting it is non-existent;
- No fees: Zimpler won’t charge Canadian players for deposits. You get the full amount in your casino account;
- Speed: the deposits with Zimpler are simple and fast;
- Popularity: a lot of major casino brands that accept customers from Canada are happy to offer Zimpler as an option. Many more are planning to do the same soon;
- Welcome bonuses: it’s not uncommon to see some casinos restrict the payment options that qualify for the big deposit bonuses they offer. You won’t have such an issue with Zimpler.
Main Disadvantages of Websites that accept Zimpler
Of course, Zimpler has some cons for Canadian players that decide to use it:
- No withdrawals: the big problem is that you will still have to use other options when you need to withdraw money. Zimpler doesn’t support this option;
- Not part of your phone bill: if you are specifically looking for an option that adds your deposit to your phone bill, that’s not Zimpler. You will have to go for other alternatives like Boku or Payforit instead.
How to Pick the Best Zimpler Casinos for Canadian Players?
If your main priority is to find a Zimpler online casino that accepts players from Canada, there are many choices on the market. Here are the main points you need to rate before you actually join an operator:
- Safety and license: let’s start with the most obvious aspect of each online casino on the market. It has to have a license from online gambling and it has to be issued by a solid regulator. Good examples are those in the United Kingdom and Malta;
- Selection of games: you should easily find an online casino that accepts Canadians and offers a couple of hundred quality games;
- Special deals: the competition between the online gambling operators leads to some sweet deals for the Canadian players. You can easily find some large bonuses that will boost your bankroll significantly;
- Mobile version: whether it’s mobile-responsive website or a selection of native apps, we expect an entertaining experience on the go by each operator. Popular devices like iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone should all be covered.
Zimpler is certainly here to stay and the number of Canadian players who use this particular option is growing all the time. If you want to join the ranks, there are plenty of casinos online that will oblige. The speed and convenience of each Zimpler transactions make it easy for all sides involved. This is the reason more and more operators are adding the provider.