Best Pay by Phone Casino Sites in Canada for 2021
For people looking for the most convenient way to fund their casino wallets and play casino games, the solution is finally here! If you’ve never heard of it, Pay by phone casinos allow you to fund your casino account through your mobile phone credit/bill. By depositing via your phone, you can play casino games without going through the traditional payment methods. If you are interested in this payment method, then this article is for you. Here is all you need to know about the best pay by phone bill casino in Canada.
Why Choose Phone Casino Payment Sites?
We have mentioned how convenient it is to use a pay-by SMS casino. If you still need more reasons to choose phone casino sites, then this section might convince you. Here are seven reasons why you should choose mobile billing casinos.
- Safety: pay by phone casinos are some of the safest casinos you can choose to play in. This is because you don’t need to share your banking or financial details with the casino’s website. Since you’re funding your account through your phone’s credit, the casino or any other third party has no access whatsoever to your financial details. This provides you anonymity and safety from hackers and scam sites.
- Instant Deposit: Another advantage of choosing pay by phone casinos is speed. Most SMS deposits are instant, allowing you to fund your account and start gambling almost immediately. With pay by phone casinos, you can eliminate unnecessary bank delays and say bye-bye to waiting for long periods to confirm your deposit.
- Convenience: this is one of the most obvious advantages of phone casinos. With a pay by phone casino, you don’t need to sign up or register an account, and you also get to skip the long process of funding your account through your bank. All you need to get started is your phone!
- Control How Much You spend: If you’re always spending beyond your gambling budget, then you need to try to pay by phone bill site today. With this type of casino, you can control how much you spend by funding accounts in small amounts. Besides, SMS deposits have more deposit limits than other payment methods, helping you stay within such limits per time.
- Play Now and Pay Later: pay by phone casinos are the only platforms where you can play even when you have nothing in your bank or casino account. All you have to do is specify the amount you want to deposit, and this will be added to your phone bill at the end of the month. This is an innovative solution that allows you to play any time you want and pay later.
- Ideal for testing new casinos and placing small bets: with pay by phone bill casinos, you can try as many casinos you want till you find something that suits you. It’s also the best option to use if you’re going to try out new online casinos or have more than one operator. The fact that it encourages betting in small amounts allows you to try many casinos without worrying about spending a lot of money.
Despite the many advantages of choosing pay by SMS casino, we must not fail to mention the drawbacks as well. Below are some of the disadvantages of playing at a phone casino site.
- Can’t Deposit Huge Amounts – one of the most prominent disadvantages of pay by phone bill casinos is the inability to accept large amounts. As mentioned earlier, this type of casino site only allows for small deposits per time. There’s also a daily or monthly limit on these casinos, limiting how much you can deposit per time. So, if you’re a high roller looking forward to spending large amounts, you may have to look elsewhere for your gaming needs.
- Not Available in all Casinos: this solution is still relatively, so it’s understandable that not all casinos will offer this option. Thankfully, there are many SMS payment casino Canada for our players in Canada who wish to use this option.
- No withdrawal Option Available: Perhaps this is the greatest disadvantage of using an SMS casino. Since you didn’t officially register your account details with the casino, you can use this option to withdraw your winnings. This means you may eventually have to use another payment option for withdrawal.
- Additional Charges: the casino or mobile phone operators may impose service charges for punters using this payment option. Besides, most mobile operators offering this payment option would not refund any accidental purchases made by customers.
- Limited Bonus Offers: Pay by phone payment option offers lesser bonuses and promotions than regular casinos. More so, players might not be able to access the other promotions that regular players have access to. If you are keen on casino bonuses, you may want to reconsider this payment option.
How to Deposit at Pay by Phone Casinos?
When playing at online casinos, you are usually required to fund your account using any of the payment methods available. Pay by phone bill service is one of the latest payment options you can use at a casino.
Depositing using your phone credit is very easy and convenient. First, you have to make sure your chosen casino has pay by phone service as part of their payment methods. Then you select any of the payment services available, such as Boku, Payforit.
Once you choose a service carrier, select the amount you want to deposit and input the phone number to be charged. You will receive a confirmation text if the deposit is successful, and the amount deposited will be charged to your next phone bill. You can now start playing your casino games!
Mobile Payment Services at Pay by Phone Casinos
There are several pay by phone payment services available to Canadian players. These include:
Boku is one of the biggest and most popular payment services available at pay by phone casinos in Canada. Although the company began as a payment service for Facebook, Spotify, and the likes, it’s fast becoming the leading option for online gambling.
The payment process is simple and secure since you don’t have to provide any bank details. What’s more this service is totally free to use. The company takes service charges from the casino and not the player. The process for depositing is the same as the one explained above, although Boku has a daily limit of $30, which is considered fair.
This is another popular payment service that allows you to fund your account using your phone. All you have to do is select Payforit as the preferred payment option and then add your phone number and the amount you want to deposit. It will automatically add the deposit amount to your monthly phone or bill or remove the charge from your credit balance. Just like at Boku casinos, Pay For It has a deposit limit of $30.
Zimpler is less popular than Boku and PayForIt casinos, but you can try it if you don’t like any of the options above. Since Zimpler is just making its way in the online gambling market, only a few casinos may offer this option.
If you are using Zimpler casinos, you can either pay by SMS or by phone- more on this below. You can then follow the instructions to complete the deposit. If the transaction is successful, a message will be sent to notify you.
Siru has similar workings with Boku and Payforit. However, the company charges a fee for using this service. If you’re not comfortable with the service charge, you can easily cancel the transaction and use another payment method.
Ways to Pay by Phone in Canada
There are two major ways to pay by phone in Canada. They are explained below.
Pay by phone bill
Some payment companies use the pay by phone bill to process online casino deposits. Such companies include Payforitand Boku. Here, the amount you deposit in your casino account is processed with your phone bill at the end of the month or each billing cycle, as the case may be.
Using this option means you don’t have to load or recharge your account before you fund your casino bankroll. This makes it a fast and convenient way of playing casino games, especially if you want to gamble responsibly.
To use this service, go to your preferred casino and select a payment service (Boku or Payforit) that uses the phone bill method. Enter your phone number and choose the amount you want to deposit, and submit. You’ll receive a text to confirm the deposit. Once this is done, your casino account will be instantly credited, allowing you to place stakes and play casino games.
Pay by SMS
This is the second way to pay by phone in Canada. Here, you use SMS to fund your casino account. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to make a deposit at an online casino. It works just like the way you SMS to buy ringtones for your phone through your SMS.
However, you’ll first need to register your phone number with the casino to use this service. Then you send a text specifying the amount you want to deposit. The casino will reply to the text message, and all you have to do is follow the instructions to authorize the transaction. A good payment service to use for this method is Zimpler. Depending on the service you’re using, the texts may attract charges.
How to Withdraw from Pay by Phone Casino sites
While this payment method is great for depositing and funding your casino account, you can’t use it to withdraw your winnings from the casino. This is due to the nature of pay by phone casinos. Since there’s account information and e-wallets attached to the account, there’s nowhere to forward the winning. If you want to withdraw from pay by phone casino sites, you’ll have to use alternative payment methods, such as bank transfers, e-wallets, Visa, and MasterCard.
Final Thoughts on the Pay by Phone Casinos Canada
Pay by phone casinos are excellent choices for funding your casino account and playing casino games on the go. It’s safe, fast, confidential, and doesn’t require having money in your account to use. However, if you’re going to be using this option despite its drawbacks, you’ll need to have a ready alternative that you can use to withdraw your winnings.
Popular payment methods:
- AstroPay Card
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Bitcoin Casino Canada
- Direct Bank Transfer
- ecoPayz Casinos
- InstaDebit Casinos
- Neteller Casinos
- Rapid Transfer
- Skrill Casinos
- The Boku Casinos
- Wire Transfer
- Yandex Money
- Zimpler Casinos
Pay by Phone Casinos
Yes, it’s very safe to play at pay by phone casinos. Since you are not sharing any personal information with the casino, there’s no way any third party can have access.
Well, it depends on the payment service you’re. Some payment services like Boku is free to use, while others like Siru Mobile has service charge.
You can withdraw your winnings at Pay by Phone casinos by using alternative payment methods like bank transfer, Visa and Mastercard, and E-wallets.
Depositing money using your phone bill is very easy. First, choose the phone or the payment service you want to use at the cashier section of the online casino. Then enter your phone number and the amount you wish to deposit and submit. The deposit amount will be instantly credited to your casino account and the amount charged to your next phone bill.
Unfortunately, not all Canadian online casinos have adopted this payment method. So, you may not be able to pay by phone bill at all online casinos. However, there are enough casinos that offer this service that finding one won’t be difficult.
Yes, you’ll definitely get some bonuses, though it might not be as much as those in regular casinos. Nonetheless, you can easily claim your welcome bonus once you fund your account any other bonuses applicable to mobile players.